- ▼ Office365, Google Workspace, etc. Contact → IMIT is not an administrator
We has received inquiries about Microsoft Office365 and Google Workspace, but we cannot answer them because we are not administrators. In addition to the above, please check the following list of frequently asked questions that we are unable to answer.
Please check the administrators by yourself. Frequently Asked Questions Administrators Office365 Information Planning Division General Affairs Unit Media class relationships, including Google Workspace Institute for Excellence in Educational Innovation Things to do after logging in to Moodle (how to use, etc.) Moodle Support You need your staff number. Department personnel, etc. Health Support Systems(HM-neo)
*Other systems can be logged in
Safety and Health Organization Information Security C-csirt Electricity, power failure, etc. Equipment Division Admissions Admissions Division
- ▼ 【Information】From February 17 (Thu.), the printing job acceptance time for large format printers will be until 30 minutes before IMIT closes.
- From February 17 (Thu.), the printing job acceptance time for large format printers capable of A0 size printing will be until 30 minutes before IMIT closes.
- This is to prevent a rush of printing at the time of IMIT's closing.
- Please plan your schedule so that you can leave IMIT before closing time.
- ▼ 【Information】About chiba-x and eduroam connections on Android 11 or later
The campus wireless LAN connection requires Phase 2 authentication for devices running Android 11 or later, so you will need to configure it in the following way.
- ・EAP method：PEAP
- ・Phase 2 authentication：MSCHAPV2
- ・Online Certificate Status：Do not validate
SSID Domain chiba-x chiba-u.jp eduroam federated-id.eduroam.jp
- ▼ 【Information】Garbled text when sending Chiba University email from Gmail app on iOS
As of January 29, 2021, we have found a phenomenon in which garbled characters occur when setting up Chiba University Mail in the Gmail application on iOS and sending from Chiba University Mail with a string containing Japanese characters in the body. We have not found a workaround for this issue, and it is believed to be a problem with the Gmail application itself.
If you are using Chiba University Mail on iOS, please use an application other than Webmail or the Gmail application.